SNUGGLE PUPPY BEHAVIORAL AID TOY - BROWN & WHITE
Whether your pup is new to the family or just going through a tough time, the Snuggle Puppy from SmartPetLove is designed to provide comfort and will help to relieve anxiety in your four-legged friend. Whatever the case - crate training, separation anxiety, fireworks or a thunderstorm, rest assured, the Snuggle Puppy can help.
Dogs are instinctively pack animals and are drawn to their mother and others in their pack. The Snuggle Puppy recreates that intimacy with physical warmth and a “real-feel” heartbeat. The result is a calmer, more peaceful pet – one that feels less loneliness, fear, and separation anxiety.
Note: The Snuggle Puppy is intended to be a behavioral aid and toy for your pup. No dog toy is completely indestructible. To ensure the safety of your pet it’s always a good idea to supervise them when they are playing with a new toy and observe their interaction with the toy on a regular basis. Remove the toy if they begin to rip it apart or if pieces begin to break off.
Includes: One Snuggle Puppy; One Heartbeat with 2 AAA Batteries; One Heat Pack
- Reduces negative behavior resulting from anxiety including whining and barking
- “Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat pack mimic being part of a pack, working to ease loneliness, fear, and separation anxiety
- A great crate training tool for new puppies
- Helps puppies sleep throughout the night
- Pet is calmed by appealing to natural instincts, not through medication
- Snuggle Puppy is machine washable on gentle cycle (remove heartbeat prior to washing)
- On/off switch on heartbeat allows for use only when necessary
- Heartbeat requires two AAA batteries (included) and lasts up to two weeks with continuous 24/7 use
- Disposable heat source lasts for 24 hours and is non-toxic and safe for people and pets
- One disposable heat pack is included; Additional heat packs can be purchased here
Dimensions: 15” x 10” x 3”
Weight: 1 lb.
Color: Brown & White
Batteries: Heartbeat requires 2 AAA batteries, included
Use & Care:
Use: Insert batteries into Heartbeat. Open the Snuggle Pup velcro and insert the Heartbeat and Heat Pack. Press the Heartbeat power button and seal Velcro.
Cleaning: To clean, remove Heartbeat and Heat Pack. Machine wash on gentle cycle using mild detergent. Air dry. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
For extended use, seal the heat pack in an airtight Ziplock bag to pause the heating effect.